Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Esteban Cambiasso

World Cup 2010: Esteban Cambiasso - I Did Everything In My Power To Make Argentina Squad

http://www.uksoccershop.com/images/search_options_images/player_69_esteban-cambiasso.jpg

Treble winner left to reflect in international wilderness.


Esteban Cambiasso: "I tried my utmost to be in the national team, but unfortunately I was not picked”

Inter's midfielder Esteban Cambiasso was dissappointed at his interview for being left out of Argentina's squad.

Esteban Cambiasso: “I was disappointed, but that's it. There is no point thinking about what happened, we shouldn’t think about the past.”

Cambiasso's last appearance with Argentina was with Spain in November
and despite enjoying a breathtaking season at the heart of an Inter side that won an unprecedented treble this season was unable play his way back into Maradona’s thoughts.

Esteban Cambiasso: "
“Now we must support those who are there, hopefully they will give some joy to the country"

No comments:

Post a Comment